Sunday, March 29, 2009

THE BIG TEASE

Spring keeps on teasing us, peeking around the corner just to have another winter storm that dumps snow on all the spring life that is wanting to pop out of the ground.


I like snow but this is getting to much for me. I want to go out and do yard work and plant my garden but I think I might have to do an indoor one.


Enough griping about snow!!!


Last weekend my neice and her husband came to stay at my house with their baby (Charley). I loved having them come visit. I could have kept Charley. She is so cute. Madison and Tyson thought she was a doll too. Jescee and Elvin came out to have dinner with us while they were here and we had a great time. Jescee and I even got to give her a bath. Fun Times!!!


Ben and Tyson bonded while playing PS2 and Wii. Tyson asked when Ben can come back and play games with him. He was an awesome friend for Tyson!!



A few weeks ago Troy and I went up to West Yellow Stone with friends snowmobiling and to watch the snocross. We had a great time and it was nice to get out and snowmobile.



















1 comment:

  1. That Charly is too CUTE!!!! I can't get enough of her! Thanks again for having us out to dinner. We had a great time!

    ReplyDelete