Sunday, February 8, 2009

February already!!!


January has come and gone and February is here!!! I am getting sick of winter and am looking forward to summer fun. This winter has been a long one. It hasn't been to bad but I have not done a whole lot of fun stuff this winter. After 2 weeks of my kids being sick I am ready for some warm weather. They are feeling better now. Tyson had strep-throat and was very sick for a week. Madison got a bad cold that next week and is doing much better as well. I am looking forward to ski night with work in March. March will be a fun month. Troy's birthday is coming up in March and I have to think of something way cool to do for him. If anyone has some fun ideas let me know. Until them I will keep my nose to the grind and look forward for some warm weather or more snow!! I think the snow will come first!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment